February 22, 2010 by Natalie
Many of you may be in committed relationships with your road bike, city bike or touring bike. That is sweet, commendable really. But at the risk of throwing your life choices into question, I just want to say… Remember that mountain bike you loved back when you were in middle school,/high school/college? Well, the mountain bike has grown up and gotten sexy. And it is time for you to get reacquainted. Meet the Bombshell. Hard tail, soft curves, suspension fork, disc brakes. This Bombshell may rekindle some powerful feelings. It did for me. The tailhead starts here.
- Fox F32-100mm shock with 15mm axle.
- Thomson seat post and stem
- XT drivetrain
- Portland Design Works Speed Metal Grips
- Reynolds Canyon Disc MTB wheelset
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Tires 26 x 2.1
- Chris King Headset